Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Catching Up on Life

I cannot believe it has been five months since I last posted a blog entry!

Life has been crazy busy, but not so much that I can't stop and catch my breath.

Suzy and Brian are expecting their first child, a boy, whom they named Bennett Lee.
I'm looking forward to being a Grandmother!!!

Joey and Caitlin are coming up on their one year anniversary,

whereas Charley and I will be celebrating 17 wonderful years together this weekend.

I love that it falls on the first Sunday of the month, which means communion Sunday.

The kids, which now includes an Armenian exchange student, are enrolled and ready for high school.

Olivia will turn 14 the first week of school. Where did the time go????

Charley is in the beginning stages of his fourth treatment for myeloma. The other three just didn't do the trick in lowering his protein levels.  The new drug was just released from clinical trials earlier this year. I'm hoping we don't have to go out of state, which is what his doc says will happen if this drug doesn't work.

I will be so glad when winter gets here ... I'm looking forward to cooler weather, our first grandchild .... and ..... no more election junk in the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment